This time I decided to use just one big piece of the Minkee rather than wrestling with different types and patterns of Minkee. This time, I backed it with strips of pink fabrics from the Cotton Candy quilt I made for our friends' baby, due this month, and one of my four entries in this week's Quilt Show. It's pretty ho-hum, admittedly, but the construction is better and neater. I love the pink fabrics, so perhaps that ought to be the front, and the Minkee, the back!
Incidentally, I wish I had read the link above before I made the first Minkee blanket! That site has some excellent tips.
|The Minkee side|
|The back side, with 3 different pink|
fabrics from the Cotton Candy quilt.
|I turned back the top corner|
so that the backing and the front
could be seen at one time.